Saudi Arabia is home to almost half of all infrastructure projects planned in the GCC making it by far the biggest projects market in the region and biggest market for PPPs. However, the collapse in global economic activity caused by the Covid-19 crisis and the subsequent crash in oil prices has raised questions about the prospects for Vision 2030 and Saudi PPP and privatization projects sector.
Therefore, the situation presents a great opportunity for all stakeholders involved to truly come up with innovative solutions that will lead to sustainable and resilient PPPs during and post pandemic.
Do not miss hearing from our top speakers including:
- Sultan Alqahtani, Executive Vice President for Legal and Regulatory Affairs, National Center for Privatization, Saudi Arabia
- Eng. Walid Saleh Basudan, Advisor to Deputy Minister for Planning and Transformation, Vision Realization Program, Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
- Naif AlDosarry Deputy Director General of Investment, Ministry of Sport
- Maxim Merkulov, Managing Director, National Economic Development Institution, PPP Center, Russia
- Muneer Ferozie, Regional Manager Head Transaction Advisory Services – Public Private Partnerships, Middle East and North Africa Region, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Download the prospectus now to see what’s in store for you >>